An individual contractor licence allows you to work in a particular class based on your qualifications.
If you gain further qualifications that allow you to work in additional classes, you can add or change a class on your individual contractor licence. You can do this at a service centre.
What you need
- the PDF forms:
- 'Application Form - Individual'
- 'Checklist for Individuals' (if applicable)
- 'Additional Details Form/s' (if applicable)
- proof of identity
- one passport size photograph
- documentation that validates the change of class
- your referee's statement (if applicable)
- certificate of eligibility to obtain insurance (if applicable)
- your payment.
How to change
- Download and complete:
- Application Form - Individual – PDF
- the relevant 'Checklist for Individuals' (if applicable):
- Additional Details Form/s as indicated on the application form (if applicable).
- Gather the required supporting documentation.
- Visit a service centre and provide the information together with your payment.
Medical gas regulations
Last updated: 26 March 2022