Text size


If you hold a property certificate of registration and you need to change some details, such as name or address, you can do this at a service centre or by email.

What you need

  • your personal details
  • copy of a name change document, such as a marriage certificate or change of name certificate (if applicable)
  • the PDF form – 'Notification of Change of Details'.

How to change

  1. Download and complete the Notification of Change of Details - PDF (if applicable).
  2. Make sure you have the required documentation.
  3. Visit a service centre and submit the information in person, or email propertylicensing@customerservice.nsw.gov.au.