Energy Made Easy is an Australian Government energy price comparison service for households and small businesses.
The service is free and available in states and territories that have adopted the National Energy Customer Framework (NECF).
Under the NECF, energy retailers are required by law to provide the data for every plan they make available to customers. This means you'll be able to find and compare all the electricity and gas plans of all retailers.
Energy Made Easy provides you with all the information you need to make a decision, and then you contact the retailer of your choice.
Households and small businesses in states and territories that have adopted the NECF are eligible. They include:
- South Australia
What you need
- details from your current bill
- your NMI (National Meter Identifier)
How to compare
- Select the 'Compare online' button.
- Enter your suburb or postcode.
- Select 'Start Comparing'.
- Enter the required information.
- Filter and compare the results.