Patients and carers may be eligible for concession rates on parking at NSW public hospitals.
To be eligible you need to be:
- requiring treatment over an extended period
- attending hospital more than twice a week (including carers of long term patients who visit frequently).
Concessions are also available for holders of a:
- Transport for NSW Mobility Parking Scheme permit
- Pensioner Concession Card
- Department of Veterans' Affairs Gold Card
- Health Care Card.
For detailed information on eligibility and concession fees, visit NSW Health.