Infoxchange Service Seeker is an online directory of over 390,000 health, welfare and community service providers in Australia.
To find the services you need, enter the topic and your postcode. You can browse a list of providers or view the services near you on a map.
Support services in the directory include:
- addiction to alcohol and other drugs
- culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities
- disabilities resources and support
- education and training
- emergency and disaster relief and recovery services
- family violence
- food relief
- legal advice
- mental health and counselling
- social activities
- sport and recreation
- youth services.