Registered training organisations (RTOs) and training providers deliver the vocational training that you'll need before you can carry out a range of work, including asbestos, construction, and high risk work. They also provide training for health and safety representatives.

You can search for trainers and RTOs online.

What you need

Any one of the following:

  • name of RTO or training provider
  • training type
  • training location (suburb or postcode).

How to find

  1. Select the 'Find an RTO' button.
  2. Enter the information you have into the search bar.
  3. Select the search icon.
Last updated: 20 May 2024

Rate the information on the page