If you've lost or forgotten your belongings on the bus, you'll need to contact the lost property office at the depot where the bus is based. You can find which depot you need to contact, as well as its contact details and opening hours, using an online search.
How to find
- Select the 'Find a depot' button.
- Select 'Buses' and enter the bus route you were travelling on.
- The depot, phone number and opening hours will display.
Things to keep in mind...
- Bus depot lost property offices are open Monday to Friday between 8:00am and 4:00pm. Outside these hours you can leave a message and a staff member will call you back during business hours.
- For lost property that you need urgently (such as essential medical equipment), phone 131 500.