The Valuer General determines the value of land, and every 3 years provides a notice of valuation to property owners. You can find out the land value and other details of your property, going back to 2001, online.
What you need
- the valuing year
- your property number, which can be found:
- on your notice of valuation
- on your land tax assessment (from Revenue NSW)
- via a property address enquiry
- via a title reference enquiry.
How to check
- Select the 'Check online' button.
- Enter your property number and the valuing year.
- Check 'I'm not a robot'.
- Select 'Perform Search'.
- Your land value and property information will be displayed.
Land value is the value of your land only. It doesn't include the value of your home or other structures and improvements.
Last updated: 6 November 2019