NSW Fair Trading must be notified within 28 days if:
- details of you or your organisation change
- details of an appeal change
- you add a new trader to an appeal
- you become aware you’ve provided false or misleading information or documentation in the annual return
- an error is found in the annual financial statement
- you have decided to stop fundraising
- you become bankrupt (for an individual)
- a member of the governing body or a trustee becomes bankrupt (for an unincorporated association)
- you are convicted of fraud or dishonesty (for an individual)
- a member of the governing body or a trustee is convicted of fraud or dishonesty (for an organisation)
- you become insolvent (for a corporation).
If you're a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC), you must also notify Fair Trading within 28 days if:
- your ACNC registration is revoked
- one of your ACNC responsible entities is suspended or removed.
All holders of an authority to fundraise.
What you need
- the PDF form – 'Charitable fundraising authority – change of details'
- details of the:
- authority holder
- primary contact
- auditor, trader or contact person if being updated.
How to notify
- Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
- Complete the form.
- Sign the declaration.
- Attach your supporting documentation.
- Email your information to the details on the form.