If you're interested in a liquor licence business, you'll need to officially notify Liquor & Gaming NSW within 28 days of expressing interest. If you have the necessary authorisation, you can notify online.
- Any person or organisation other than the liquor licensee or a financial institution, who becomes interested in a liquor licence business (except a limited licence).
What you need
- liquor licence name and number
- licensee name
- personal and contact details if an individual
- name, ABN, ACN and contact details if an organisation
- a current ASIC extract, or the names of all directors and officeholders if the organisation is a proprietary company (ie Pty Ltd)
- the nature of the interest.
How to apply
- Select the 'Notify online' button.
- Select 'Start'.
- Enter your liquor licence number (including the letters) and your name.
- Select 'Next'.
- Complete the online form.
- Upload any required documentation.
- When uploading, ensure all the documents are in PDF format.