Text size


NSW liquor and gaming laws require licensees to display certain signs on their premises as well as other resources such as stickers, player brochures and incident registers. Resources to help explain requirements to patrons are also available.


  • licensed premises, registered clubs and other gaming outlets.

What you need

  • to know which sign(s) you're required by law to display
  • your personal details
  • your delivery and billing details
  • your credit card details.

How to order

  1. Read What sign do I need?.
  2. When you know what sign(s) you need, visit the Liquor & Gaming NSW online shop.
  3. Register a new account, sign in or shop as a guest.
Last updated: 5 March 2021
You'll be taken to another website.