Fuel tax credits (FTC) provide businesses with a credit for tax paid on fuel used for:
- heavy vehicles
- light vehicles travelling off public roads or on private roads.
At the Australian Government's Business Registration website you can register for FTC using one online form. The form will also:
- tell you what information you need to complete your registration
- allow you to save your progress and come back later
- give you other helpful information related to FTCs
- let you make other business registrations you may need.