Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses


If you employ or plan to employ working holiday makers with either a visa subclass 417 or 462, you need to register with the ATO as an employer of working holiday makers.

You must register before you make your first payment to them.

What you need

  • your contact details
  • your ABN/Withholding Payer Number
  • to be registered for Pay As You Go Withholding (PAYGW).

How to register

  1. Select the 'Register online' button.
  2. Complete the online form.
You'll be taken to another website.