Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses.


Most heavy vehicles need an annual inspection. If your heavy vehicle is seasonally registered, it will still need a yearly inspection. When this inspection is due will depend on the length of registration. You can renew your seasonal registration by visiting a service centre. Alternatively, you can call us on 13 77 88

What you need

  • Your proof of identity
  • Your registration renewal notice
  • Your concession details (if applicable)
  • Your completed Replacement Application form (if you are not the first or second registered operator)
  • The relevant inspection report/s (if applicable, and if not already submitted electronically)
  • Your Compulsory Third Party (CTP) Insurance receipt (if not already submitted electronically)

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.