Most heavy vehicles need an annual inspection. If your heavy vehicle is seasonally registered, it will still need a yearly inspection. When this inspection is due will depend on the length of registration. You can renew your seasonal registration by visiting a service centre. Alternatively, you can call us on 13 77 88.
What you'll need
- Your proof of identity
- Your registration renewal notice
- Your concession details (if applicable)
- Your completed Replacement Application form (if you are not the first or second registered operator)
- The relevant inspection report/s (if applicable, and if not already submitted electronically)
- Your Compulsory Third Party (CTP) Insurance receipt (if not already submitted electronically)