If your commercial agent licence has been lost, damaged or destroyed, you can apply for a replacement licence at a Service NSW Centre.
You must be:
- the licence holder (individuals/sole traders)
- an authorised officer (corporations).
What you need
- the PDF form – 'Replace commercial agent licence'
- your payment.
How to replace
- Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
- Complete the form and visit a service centre to submit your application.
If you're unable to attend a service centre, please call 13 32 20.
You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.
If you're replacing the licence due to a printing error, the replacement is free.