Text size


If your commercial agent licence has been lost, damaged or destroyed, you can apply for a replacement licence at a Service NSW Centre.


You must:

  • be the licence holder (individuals/sole traders)
  • be an authorised officer (corporations).

What you need

How to replace

  1. Download and complete the Replace commercial agent licence – PDF
  2. Visit a service centre and submit the form in person.

If you're unable to attend a service centre, please call 13 32 20.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.

More information

If you're replacing the licence due to a printing error, the replacement is free.

Last updated: 13 December 2022