If your commercial agent licence has been lost, damaged or destroyed, you can apply for a replacement licence at a Service NSW Centre.
- be the licence holder (individuals/sole traders)
- be an authorised officer (corporations).
What you need
- Replace commercial agent licence – PDF
- your licence number and personal details
How to replace
- Download and complete the Replace commercial agent licence – PDF
- Visit a service centre and submit the form in person.
If you're unable to attend a service centre, please call 13 32 20.
You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.
If you're replacing the licence due to a printing error, the replacement is free.
Last updated: 13 December 2022