Text size


If your tow truck operator licence has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed, you'll need to lodge an Application for Replacement form. There is a fee attached to this transaction.


If you’ve already been issued a tow truck operator licence but the original is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed, you can apply for a replacement.

What you need

  • the PDF form – 'Application for Replacement Tow Truck Operator Licence'
  • a photocopy of the current driver licence of the operator licence representative
  • your payment.

How to apply

  1. Download and complete Application for Replacement Tow Truck Operator Licence – PDF
  2. Make sure you have all the required documentation.
  3. Email to towtrucks@customerservice.nsw.gov.au, or post to:

Tow Truck Licensing
PO Box 972
Parramatta NSW 2124

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.

Last updated: 18 October 2022