If you are aware of road damage in your area, you can report it to Transport for NSW (TfNSW) via an online form. 

TfNSW will pass the information on to the relevant council teams who will then assess the damage.

What you need

  • the location of the pothole/damage
  • description of the issue/damage
  • date you became aware there was damage to the road
  • a photo of the damage (if available)
  • your contact details if you require a response.

How to report

  1. Select the 'Report online' button.
  2. Enter the location.
  3. Pinpoint on the interactive map.
  4. Enter the requested details.
  5. Review and submit your report.

More information

  • You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you'd like TfNSW to respond to your report you can provide your name and details on the form.
  • If your vehicle has suffered damage as a result of the condition of a road you can Lodge a public liability claim with TfNSW.
Last updated: 23 January 2024

Rate the information on the page