A vessel or engine that was previously reported as stolen, but has now been found, will need to be reported to Transport for NSW.

What you need

  • your proof of identity
  • vessel identifiers such as HIN (Boatcode), Vessel Registration Number or Engine Serial Numbers
  • written notification that your vessel/engine has been recovered

How to report

  1. Make sure you have all the required documentation and information.
  2. Visit a service centre and provide the information in person, or mail the documentation to:

Service NSW
Agency Business Centre
PO Box 21
Parkes NSW 2870

Last updated: 28 November 2023