If your registered Opal card has been stolen or lost, report it online to block your card from being used.
Note: If you have another card linked to your account you can transfer the balance of your blocked card to the other card.
What you'll need
- your Opal card account username and password.
How to report
- Select the ‘Report online’ button.
- Log in to your account.
- Select the ‘Manage’ tab.
- Select ‘Block this Opal card’.
- Follow the prompts to block your card.
Things to keep in mind...
- if you find the card after you report it as lost or stolen, you can't reuse it
- a new card will be mailed to you within 5 to 7 working days.