All strata schemes in NSW need to report online each year through NSW Fair Trading’s Strata Hub portal.
NSW strata schemes are encouraged to submit their reporting by the end of December. Penalties may apply if schemes don’t meet their reporting requirement by 30 June.
If you’re responsible for submitting a strata scheme annual report, you’ll need to register for the Strata Hub portal and set up a profile.
To submit an annual report for a strata scheme, you must be:
- the secretary, chairperson or treasurer of an owners’ corporation, or
- the appointed strata manager.
What you need
- your login details for the Strata Hub portal
- information about the strata scheme you’re reporting for
- your individual or corporation licence details (if you’re a strata manager)
- your payment.
How to submit an annual report
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- Select the ‘Submit an annual report’ button.
- Log in to the Strata Hub portal with the username and password you created when you registered.
- Follow the prompts to complete your annual reporting, including making your payment (using credit or debit card, BPAY, PayPal or PayID).
- There is an annual reporting fee, payable per lot.
- You need to update your annual reporting via the Strata Hub portal if:
- any contact information changes (within 28 days), or
- your scheme forms a strata renewal committee.