If you're registered as a beekeeper with NSW Department of Primary Industries (DPI), you can update the details of your registration online.
What you need
- your Department of Primary Industries username and password
- your registration number and the expiry date
- your licence class
- your new details.
How to update
- Select the 'Update online' button.
- Login to the Department of Primary Industries portal.
- Follow the prompts to update your details.
Inform the DPI of your new details as soon as possible to ensure any correspondence such as a renewal notice is sent to the correct name and mailing address, and has the correct licence fee.
From 1 July 2020, all NSW beekeepers will need to adhere to the Australian Honey Bee Industry Biosecurity Code of Practice as a condition of registration. For more information, visit the Department of Primary Industries website.