The NSW Government is allocating $120 million by 2021 to expand access to affordable and convenient before and after school care for children attending public primary schools.
From July to December 2019, you can share your needs on before and after school care to help us better plan, deliver and manage services across NSW.
Note: Completing the online form will not allocate your child a place in a before or after school care service.
Parents and carers of primary school age children who are interested in accessing before and after school care services, or school holidays care, including those whose children are:
- currently on waiting lists
- attending schools where there is currently no access to services, or whose needs for care are not being met by existing services
- starting at a government primary school in 2020 and who may not be able to find a suitable place.
What you need
- your postcode
- your child’s age and school name
- current and desired before and after school care arrangements
- your email (optional).
How to have your say
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Select the ‘Have your say’ button.
- Complete and submit the form.
- Provide your email address if you want to stay informed on the progress of this initiative.
Note: You can also share your needs by completing the 'Have your say on before and after school care form – PDF'.