EnableNSW provides financial assistance, equipment and services to people in NSW living with chronic health conditions or disability.
If you’re eligible you can claim for assistance with:
- long distance travel for specialist medical treatment.
EnableNSW offers the following programs:
- Aids and Equipment Program – providing appropriate equipment, aids and appliances for people who have a lifelong or long-term disability.
- Continence Assistance – helping meet the cost of medical products for people with permanent and severe incontinence.
- Home Respiratory Program (HRP) – providing respiratory equipment to enable people with respiratory conditions to manage their treatment from home.
- NSW Home Ventilation Program – PDF – providing funding for prescribed mechanical ventilation equipment, associated respiratory products and visits from a personal care attendant.
- Prosthetic Limb Service – funding the provision of artificial limbs to people with limb deficiency or amputation.
- Specialised Equipment Essential for Discharge (SEED) – providing essential equipment to people with a newly sustained spinal injury or acquired brain injury.
- Repairs and Maintenance – repairing medical aids and mobility equipment supplied by EnableNSW.
Eligibility for these programs is subject to the criteria outlined on the EnableNSW website. Ensure you discuss your needs with your doctor or health professional before applying for any of these programs.Visit EnableNSW