EnableNSW provides financial support, equipment and services to people in NSW living with disability or chronic health conditions.
EnableNSW is responsible for the administration of NSW Health disability support and other assistance programs including:
- Aids and Equipment Program
- Continence Assistance
- Home Respiratory Program (HRP)
- Prosthetic Limb Service (formerly known as ALS)
- Specialised Equipment Essential for Discharge (SEED)
- Speech Generating Devices.
Eligibility for these programs is subject to the criteria outlined on the EnableNSW website. Ensure you discuss your needs with your doctor or health professional before submitting your application.Visit EnableNSW