Patients and carers may be eligible for concession rates on parking at NSW Health public hospitals.
To be eligible you need to be:
- requiring treatment over an extended period
- attending hospital more than twice a week (including carers of long term patients who visit frequently).
You may also be eligible for concessional car parking if you:
- hold an RMS issued Mobility Parking Scheme permit
- hold a Pensioner Concession Card
- hold a Gold Veterans Affairs Card
- hold a Health Care Card
- are an ongoing cancer treatment patient
- are required to attend the hospital/facility for a course of treatment over a period of time greater than one week
- are attending more frequently than twice weekly, including carers of long term patients who visit frequently
- are attending a cardiac rehabilitation education and exercise class
- are a daily dressing outpatient
- are attending a Health Promotion education class.
Last updated: 28 November 2023