If you have multiple premises listed on your retailer identification number (RIN), and you wish to update their contact details or remove one or more of them, you can do so online.
You can also add new premises, provided they're listed under the same ABN/ACN as premises for your tobacco or e-cigarette retailing business.
- A person named on the RIN such as the owner, director or contact person, and whose email address or mobile phone number is recorded on the RIN.
- If there's no email/mobile number assigned to the person on the RIN, then they'll need to call the Tobacco Information Line on 1800 357 412.
What you need
- your RIN
- name registered on the RIN
- details of the new premises (if applicable).
How to add, remove or update
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Select the 'Add or remove online' button.
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Select 'Start'.
- Enter your name and RIN.
- Select 'Next'.
- Follow the prompts to verify your identity.
- Select 'Manage Premises'.
- Provide the required information.
- Select 'Save'.
- All the tobacco and/or e-cigarette retailing premises within a business can be included under a single notification if they are operating under the same ABN/ACN.