If you'd like a private mooring licence for your vessel, but none are available in your preferred mooring area, you can apply to be on the priority waiting list for that area. You'll then be notified when a mooring site becomes available.
The registered owner of the vessel to be attached to the mooring.
What you need
- the PDF form – 'Application for Priority Wait List Private Mooring Licence'
- the mooring location required
- your personal and contact details
- your concession details if applicable
- your full proof of identity documents
- an authorised signatory as specified on the form.
How to apply
- Download, complete, print and sign the Application for Priority Wait List Private Mooring Licence – PDF
- Make sure that you have all the required documentation.
- Visit a service centre and lodge the information in person, or post your application to:
Maritime Product Services
Locked Bag 5100
Camperdown NSW 1450
- the vessel must be at least 5.2 metres in length, unless otherwise approved by Transport for NSW
- concessions (if applicable) are only available for vessels used solely for recreational purposes
- the mooring licence will only be granted 'subject to approval' and will be assessed on the proposed vessel size, type and condition.
To make sure you have all the information you need to complete this transaction, visit Priority waiting list at Transport for NSW.