Hunter LEAP (learning, education and accreditation program) providers schedule training events, and are responsible for ensuring that the course material supplied by the Department of Primary Industries, is delivered according to the guidelines, procedures and standards in the Hunter LEAP training packages.
If you'd like to become accredited as a Hunter LEAP provider, you can do this via email or post.
To be eligible as a Hunter LEAP provider, you must be either:
- an AHO, or
- a hunting industry business.
What you need
- the personal details of the organisation/business representative
- the approved hunting organisation (AHO) details, OR
- the hunting industry business details
- the PDF form – 'Application to become an accredited Hunter LEAP Provider'.
How to apply
- Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
- Print and complete the form.
- Submit your application by email (preferred) or mail, to the details on the form.
Accredited Hunter LEAP providers:
- must abide by the requirements set out in the Hunter LEAP policy
- nominate Hunter LEAP trainers to deliver the Hunter LEAP education and training packages.