If you wish to supply drugs of addiction at your health facility, for example at a licensed nursing home or private health facility, you'll need to apply for a licence. 


An individual or corporation is eligible if they can show the Secretary, NSW Health that:

  • they're fit and proper to be a licensee, and
  • the premises are appropriate for the supply of drugs of addiction.

What you need

How to apply

  1. Complete and sign the Application for a Licence to Supply Drugs of Addiction – PDF
  2. Gather all the required documentation.
  3. Make your payment online at the NSW Ministry of Health payment portal.
  4. Email the completed application form, the required documents and a copy of the payment receipt to the email address on the form. 

More information

Last updated: 2 July 2024

Rate the information on the page