If you're a concession card holder, you may be eligible for certain concessions on a new or existing E-Toll Account, including:
- account statements sent by post, free-of-charge
- reduced registration fees on an E-Toll Tagless Account
- exemption from the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Harbour Tunnel tolls (Totally and Permanently Incapacitated (TPI) DVA and drivers of modified vehicles with hand controls only).
You need to apply in person at a Service NSW Centre.
To be eligible, you must be the E-Toll Account holder and a holder of a:
- Centrelink pensioner concession card (PCC) or confirmation of concession card entitlement form (showing a NSW address), or
- Department of Veterans' Affairs DVA Gold Card endorsed with:
- Extreme Disablement Adjustment (EDA), or
- War Widow/er.
Note: DVA Card holders that do not have TPI or EDA or War Widow/er embossing will need a DVA letter or statement/determination that states you:
- receive a disability pension of 70 percent or higher
- receive an Intermediate or Extreme Disablement Adjustment Pension, or
- have been assessed under the Military Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 2004 at 50 or more impairment points.
What you need
How to apply
From February 2022, Easy Toll accounts were transferred to an E-Toll Tag account. For more information, visit the E-Toll website.