If your organisation wishes to be recognised as a historic vehicle club under the Historic Vehicle Scheme, club officials will need to lodge an application with Transport for NSW's enrolment processing unit.
What you need
- access to a printer
- the club's details including evidence of its corporate status
- a copy of the club's constitution showing that the club can meet the Historic Vehicle Scheme policy
- the inspection process and proof of compliance requirements that are used to ensure an eligible historic vehicle meets the Historic Vehicle Scheme policy
- a list of the club's:
- approved scrutineers who conduct historic vehicle inspections
- proposed eligibility committee representatives, and the name and contact details of the committee's 'responsible person'
- evidence, such as policies and procedures documentation, showing the club has professional and safety standards appropriate to provide administrative controls over:
- vehicle construction
- vehicle logbooks
- the training and competency levels of vehicle scrutineers
- the PDF form – 'Application for a Historic Vehicle Club'.
How to apply
- Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
- Complete, print and sign the form.
- Gather all the required supporting documents.
- Submit your application by mail, email or fax, to the details on the form.
- If you'd like to look at a sample constitution document, you can obtain a copy by emailing Enrolment Processing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 15 November 2023