If you're wanting to negotiate the sale of approved gaming machines on behalf of your employer, or sell them yourself as principal or agent, you'll need a gaming machine seller's licence.
- You're eligible to apply if you're aged 18 years or older.
What you need
- access to a printer
- access to a scanner (if applicable)
- personal and contact details
- details of any association with a gaming machine licence in NSW (if applicable)
- details, including ABN and licence number, of your employer or organisation
- details of training and/or practical experience
- details of any interested parties in the business (if applicable)
- a National Police Certificate
- copies of the 3 identity documents presented when applying for the National Police Certificate
- your method of payment
- the PDF form – 'Gaming machine seller's licence application'.
How to apply
- Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
- Print, complete and sign the form.
- Gather the necessary documents.
- Submit your application with payment, via post, fax, email or in person, to the details on the form.