If you’re 85 or older and still a competent driver, but you feel uncomfortable driving in certain situations (for example, long distances), visit a service centre and talk to the manager. The manager may suggest a modified licence based on your individual needs. A driving test is not required.
What you need
- the Request for a Modified Licence form
- your current driver licence
- your proof of identity
- your concession details (if applicable).
How to apply
- Download and complete the Request for a Modified Licence – PDF.
- Make sure you have the required documentation.
- Visit a service centre and submit your application.