Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses.


If your registered grape harvester is over-size (up to 3.2 metres wide), you'll need to apply for a permit to move it at night and on approved routes. Permits are issued through service centres at Cessnock, Singleton and Muswellbrook.

What you need

  • proof of identity
  • your vehicle registration details
  • the vehicle's height and dimension details
  • road condition details
  • weather condition details
  • details of current location
  • details of destination location
  • Occupational Health & Safety precaution details
  • permit application fee.

How to apply

  1. Gather your supporting information and documents.
  2. Visit a service centre and submit your application.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.