With the latest COVID-19 health advice to stay home, we strongly advise you to use our website or call 13 77 88, rather than visit a service centre. Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses.

Stay home: use online transactions or call 13 77 88
COVID-19 assistance

Text size


If you have a Mobility Parking Scheme permit and become a pensioner while holding the permit, you may be eligible for a partial refund. You'll need to provide evidence that you're a pensioner when you visit a service centre.

What you need

  • your current pensioner concession card
  • your Mobility Parking Scheme permit.