At the start of each snow season, Transport for NSW inspectors visit the snow to inspect passenger carrying vehicles. Oversnow vehicle registration is conducted as part of this visit.
What you need
- your proof of identity
- your business details (if vehicle registered under business)
- the vehicle registration details
- your concession card details (if applicable)
- your payment
- the PDF form – 'Application for Conditional Registration'.
How to apply
- Download and complete Application for Conditional Registration – PDF.
- Make sure you have the required information.
- Visit a service centre and submit your application with payment.
Last updated: 23 July 2020