The type of plant vehicle you have will determine if the vehicle requires full or conditional registration:
- full registration is required for plant vehicles built on a truck chassis with machinery permanently attached
- conditional or full registration may be required for plant vehicles that are not built on a truck chassis.
What you need
- your proof of identity
- your business details (if vehicle registered under business)
- the vehicle's registration details
- your concession card details (if applicable)
- one of the following PDF forms:
- 'Application for Registration', or
- 'Application for Conditional Registration'.
How to apply
Last updated: 10 June 2020