If you're a liquor licensee and want to re-commence trading after a break of 6 weeks or more, you'll need to lodge a Re-commence Trading application via the liquor licence manager. Alternatively, you can visit a service centre.
- Any person or organisation holding a current NSW Liquor Licence.
To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit Liquor and Gaming NSW.
What you need
- the date of when the premises is intending to recommence trade
- a MyServiceNSW Account.
How to apply
- Select the 'Apply online' button
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Select 'view licences'.
- Select 'view details' on the licence you want to amend.
- Select 'modify licence'.
- Select 'apply to re-commence trade'.
- Follow the prompts to complete the application.
- Attach any supporting documents to the application.
- Submit your application with payment.