To enrol as a candidate surveyor, you'll need to apply to the NSW Board of Surveying and Spatial Information (BOSSI).
Enrolment is payable at the beginning of each financial year.
To be eligible, you'll need to:
- be enrolled to study for a recognised qualification, or
- hold a recognised qualification.
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW Account (you can create one when you start your application) or your OneGov account
- proof of eligibility
- proof of identity
- a passport quality photo in JPG format
- if you are an overseas applicant, you’ll need a BOSSI-specific Overseas Assessment
- a credit/debit card to pay the enrolment fee.
Note: Documents must be certified, in English and in PDF format.
How to apply
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Gather your supporting documentation.
- Select the ‘Apply online’ button.
- Select the 'Start' button on the application screen.
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account, or log in using your OneGov credentials.
- Follow the prompts to proceed to payment.
Contact BOSSI for all application enquiries.