The Companion Card program was developed to ease the financial burden on people who need attendant care when engaging in community activities. It provides the card holder's carer free entry into participating events and venues.
Thousands of businesses, organisations, events and venues across NSW have registered as affiliates with the Companion Card program, thus assisting in promoting the rights of people with a lifelong disability.
If you'd like to register as an affiliate, you can do so online.
What you need
- your business/organisation's details
- contact person's name and details
- description of your organisation's activities.
How to apply
- Select the 'Apply online' button.
- Complete and submit the online form.
By registering as a Companion Card affiliate, you agree to:
- issue a companion ticket at no charge to cardholders
- display the Companion Card logo in a prominent customer service area and in promotional material where possible, and
- abide by the Companion Card Affiliate Terms and Conditions