If you'd like to promote your business by running a single free-entry competition such as a sweep, giveaway or contest, you'll need a trade promotion lottery permit (single promotion). You can apply and pay for this permit online.Apply online
Apply for a trade promotion lottery permit (single promotion)
The lottery or game of chance must:
- have free entry
- be a competition based on chance not skill
- must genuinely promote the goods or services of your business
- must take place on the date nominated.
To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit Liquor and Gaming NSWApply online
For online or phone transactions, you can pay with:
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, or American Express).
For transactions in person at a service centre, you can pay with:
- cash (in Australian currency)
- cheque (personal, bank or agency drawn)
- money order
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express* or EFTPOS), or
- Android Pay app.
Please note that you may need to pay a merchant fee when paying by credit or debit card.
* Unfortunately, some locations may not accept American Express.