If you're buying, selling or redeveloping a property, you may wish to apply for a zoning certificate. Also known as a Section 149 planning certificate, the zoning certificate provides information on any controls, requirements and restrictions that may impact how a property is used, for example, if the property is heritage listed. 

Zoning certificates are legal documents issued by the local council. Contact your local council to apply.

You'll be taken to another website.