If a corporation holds a liquor licence, the corporate licensee must:

  • appoint a person who holds a liquor approved manager licence as the manager of the licensed premises
  • notify Liquor & Gaming NSW within 28 days of the appointment.

You can notify Liquor & Gaming NSW online.

What you need

  • details of the liquor licence and licensee, including contact details
  • details of the approved manager, including details of their approval
  • the PDF forms:
    • 'Declaration by organisation'
    • 'Declaration by incoming manager' (if applicable)
  • your payment.

How to notify

  1. Download, open in your PDF reader, and complete and sign:
  2. Select the 'Notify online' button.
  3. Select 'Start'.
  4. Enter your liquor licence number (including the letters) and your name.
  5. Select 'Next'.
  6. Complete the online form.
  7. Upload all the required supporting documentation.

More information

  • You cannot appoint a manager who is already appointed as the manager of another licensed premises.
  • A registered club with a single premises does not need to appoint a manager because the secretary of the club is taken to be the manager.
  • A registered club with multiple premises will need to appoint a manager, and notify Liquor & Gaming NSW for each premises other than the main premises.
  • To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, visit Liquor & Gaming NSW.
Last updated: 2 February 2024