If a corporation holds a liquor licence, the corporate licensee must:
- appoint a person who holds a liquor approved manager licence as the manager of the licensed premises
- notify Liquor & Gaming NSW within 28 days of the appointment.
You can notify Liquor & Gaming NSW online.
What you need
- details of the liquor licence and licensee, including contact details
- details of the approved manager, including details of their approval
- the PDF forms:
- 'Declaration by organisation'
- 'Declaration by incoming manager' (if applicable)
- your payment.
How to notify
- Download, open in your PDF reader, and complete and sign:
- Declaration by organisation – PDF
- Declaration by incoming manager – PDF (if applicable).
- Select the 'Notify online' button.
- Select 'Start'.
- Enter your liquor licence number (including the letters) and your name.
- Select 'Next'.
- Complete the online form.
- Upload all the required supporting documentation.
- You cannot appoint a manager who is already appointed as the manager of another licensed premises.
- A registered club with a single premises does not need to appoint a manager because the secretary of the club is taken to be the manager.
- A registered club with multiple premises will need to appoint a manager, and notify Liquor & Gaming NSW for each premises other than the main premises.
- To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, visit Liquor & Gaming NSW.
Last updated: 6 February 2023