If you'd like to work as the manager of a licensed premises owned by a company or corporation, you must have a liquor approved manager licence.
You can apply for this licence online.
- be aged at least 18 years
- hold an RSA competency card or certificate, plus an RCG competency card or certificate if you're wanting to work in a hotel or club
- be considered a fit and proper person to manage a licensed premises.
What you need
- your RSA and/or RCG competency details
- your personal and contact details
- your professional experience details
- a National Police Certificate, issued within the last 3 months
- copies of the 3 identity documents you used when you applied for the National Police Certificate
- the application fee.
How to apply
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Select the 'Apply online' button.
- Log in or create an account.
- Complete the online application form.
- Upload any relevant documentation.
- Enter your payment details.
- Read and confirm the declaration.
- Submit your application.