Back to top

If you'd like to work as the manager of a licensed premises owned by a company or corporation, you must have a liquor approved manager licence.

You can apply for this licence online.

Apply online
  • your RSA and/or RCG competency details
  • your personal and contact details
  • your professional experience details
  • a National Police Certificate, issued within the last 3 months
  • copies of the 3 identity documents you used when you applied for the National Police Certificate
  • the application fee.
Apply online
  1. Check the eligibility requirements.
  2. Select the 'Apply online' button.
  3. Register or sign in to OneGov.
  4. Complete the online application form.
  5. Upload any relevant documentation.
  6. Enter your payment details.
  7. Read and confirm the declaration.
  8. Submit your application.
Apply online

You must:

  • be aged at least 18 years
  • hold an RSA competency card or certificate, plus an RCG competency card or certificate if you're wanting to work in a hotel or club
  • be considered a fit and proper person to manage a licensed premises.
Apply online

Payment methods

For online transactions:

  • credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, UnionPay, Diners Club or American Express).

For phone transactions:

  • credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, or American Express).

For transactions in person at a service centre:

  • cash (in Australian currency)
  • cheque (personal, bank or agency drawn)
  • money order
  • credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express* or EFTPOS), or
  • Android Pay app.

Please note that you may need to pay a merchant fee when paying by credit or debit card.

* Unfortunately, some locations may not accept American Express.

Need help?

We’re happy to help you with this transaction.

Feel free to call us on 13 77 88 or visit a service centre

Source url: