The Welcome Experience is a free service for essential workers relocating to regional NSW.
The service matches and connects new workers with local people and resources. It is currently available in 8 regional NSW locations.
If you're considering moving to Coffs Harbour or Corowa, or have recently moved there, you can book an appointment with Service NSW to find out about:
- services in the area to help you prepare for the move
- community events and organisations
- local attractions.
Note: We are not able to give any financial or medical advice.
Essential workers include those employed by the following NSW Government agencies:
- Department of Education and Training employees – including primary and secondary school teachers and non-teaching staff
- NSW Health employees – including nurses, allied health professionals, ambulance staff, visiting medical officers and specialists employed through the Local Health District
- NSW Police Force employees
- Department of Communities and Justice employees
- NSW Fire and Rescue employees
- General practitioners
- Allied health professionals
- Aboriginal Health Practitioners and Aboriginal Health Workers
- Staff of Aboriginal Medical Services (AMS)
- Dental practitioners
- Aged health care professionals
- Disability support workers
- Early education and care staff
- (Country) university teaching staff
How to book
- Select the ‘Book an appointment’ button.
- Follow the prompts to complete your request for an appointment.
You’ll receive an appointment confirmation by email.