If you want to cancel your Personal Watercraft (PWC) licence you can do this at a service centre or by post.

What you need

  • proof of identity
  • your current PWC licence (must be surrendered)
  • a written request to cancel your licence
  • the PDF form – Request For Refund Form (if applicable).

How to cancel

  1. Download and complete the Request for Refund Form – PDF (if applicable)
  2. Make sure that you have all the required documentation.
  3. Visit a service centre and submit the information in person, or
  • Mail the documentation to:

    Service NSW
    Agency Business Centre
    PO Box 21
    Parkes NSW 2870
Last updated: 6 November 2023