If you want to cancel your general boat driving licence, you can do this at a service centre, or post your request to the Service NSW Agency Business Centre.
What you need
- your current general boat driving licence (if available)
- a written request to cancel your licence
- the PDF form – 'Request For Refund Form' (if applicable)
- your proof of identity.
How to cancel
- Complete the Request for Refund (Maritime) – PDF (if applicable).
- Make sure that you have all the required documentation.
- Visit a service centre and provide the information in person, or post it to:
Agency Business Centre
PO Box 21
Parkes NSW 2870