Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses.


If you want to cancel your Personal Watercraft (PWC) licence, you can do this at a service centre. You can also send in your cancellation request through the mail.

What you need

  • Proof of identity
  • Your current PWC licence (must be surrendered)
  • A written request to cancel your licence
  • The Request For Refund Form (if applicable)

How to cancel

  1. Download, print and complete the Request for Refund Form – PDF (if applicable)
  2. Make sure that you have all the required documentation, and then:
  • Visit a service centre and submit the information in person, or
  • Mail the documentation to:

    Service NSW
    Agency Business Centre
    PO Box 21
    Parkes NSW 2870