If you want to cancel your Personal Watercraft (PWC) licence you can do this at a service centre or by post.
What you need
- proof of identity
- your current PWC licence (must be surrendered)
- a written request to cancel your licence
- the PDF form – Request For Refund Form (if applicable).
How to cancel
- Download and complete the Request for Refund Form – PDF (if applicable)
- Make sure that you have all the required documentation.
- Visit a service centre and submit the information in person, or
- Mail the documentation to:
Agency Business Centre
PO Box 21
Parkes NSW 2870
Last updated: 20 April 2021