If you've booked a rider training course or test with a rider training provider and you want to cancel the booking, you need to contact the provider. They need to be given 7 days notice.
What you'll need
- your test/training booking number (on your booking confirmation)
- your name.
How to cancel
- Select the 'Cancel online' button.
- Enter your booking details to retrieve your booking.
- Cancel the test/training.
- View cancellation details, and read and confirm the Terms and Conditions.
- Select 'Finish'.
- you must cancel an online booking made through Service NSW at least 2 days before the scheduled training/testing.
To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit Roads and Maritime Services.