If you want to update your address, email address, phone number or title for your transport concession entitlement card, you can do this online.

What you need

  • your name and date of birth
  • the new contact details.

In addition:

  • job seekers and other approved Centrelink customers will need:
    • their Centrelink Reference Number (CRN).
  • tertiary students will need:
    • the institution's name
    • their student ID number.
  • TAFE NSW tertiary students will need:
    • their student learner number.
  • apprentices/trainees will need:
    • their TCID number (the numbers before the slash).
  • asylum seekers will need:
    • their concession ID number.
  • ex-defence personnel with a disability will need:
    • their DVA file number.

How to change

  1. Select the 'Change online' button. 
  2. Select the entitlement type.
  3. Enter the required ID number.
  4. Enter your name and date of birth.
  5. Select 'Find'.
  6. Complete the online form to update your details.
Last updated: 28 November 2023